So, let’s start the topic by discussing what is a baby walker? A Baby walker is a device that is used by infants who cannot walk on their own to move from one place to another. Normally 10 months to 3 years of child use walkers (normal child), some infants with some disease or problems they use walker till 4 years of age. Walkers have a base made of hard plastic sitting on top of wheels and fabrics eat with two long holes. Parents believe that such walkers teach a child to walk faster. There may be delay walking by three to four weeks for a typical child. Babies should spend one hour per day in a baby walker. While some people believe that baby walkers are useful for their babies to help teach them to walk.
This, however, is not true. They may be dangerous and can sometimes actually delay your baby’s walking development. Walkers take your baby’s time away from the floor so they miss out in pulling themselves up to stand, rolling on the floor. Balancing is very important for small babies. However,a walker is not recommendable for proper balancing. While choosing the walker you need to pay attention to the main features like the wide case, wheels diameter, safe and comfortable seat, adjustable height.
Now, let’s discuss the best 8 baby walker product:
1. Chicco walky-talky:
It is highly adaptive and entertaining for a child.
- Multifunctional 3D to the bar will entertain a child with the changeable toys.
- Adaptive height for baby’s comfort and safety.
- The padded seat is washable.
- Allows the device to be clean always.
- The braking system will help to avoid damages.
- Highly recommended for children though it’s the price might be high.
- Rigid and durable construction
- Multiple functions
- Elegant design.
- Adaptive and safe.
- Price above average
2. JOOVY Spoon Baby Walker:
This is a baby walker with high reliability, though has some distinctive features.
- Lightweight, it’s weight is about 12 pounds.
- Easy use and simplicity
- A seat pad is machine washable and very comfortable.
- The braking system is impressive.
- Height adjustment (2positions) allows the baby to walk comfortably on the floor.
- The first disadvantage is that the walker does not have a wheel locker.
- The second one is that the walker is not made for tall babies, at all children will grow out of it very soon.
3. Disney Music And Lights (pink):
It is specially designed for girls. It comprises of stylish Disney entertainment sand sounds.
- It has a machine-washable padded seat.
- Walker is affordable.
- It is Reliable and study.
- Excellent reliability.
- Affordable price.
- Lovely Disney style, design with multiple toys for kids develop and entertainment.
- Uncomfortable on uneven surfaces and carpets.
4. Safety 1ST Dino Sounds:
A bright multi-functioned baby Walker has a classic design with some excellent features:
- Walker is equipped with these toys for developing motor skills.
- Walker has safety wheels and is equipped with special catches to protect from sliding down the stairs.
- It is adaptive to the height of the growing baby(3positions)
- The weight limit is 30 pounds.
- The seat can be removed and wash up.
- Toys may be swiveled out.
- Battery supplied seemed to be reliable and can work for more than two months.
- Safety wheels equipped with special catches to protect from sliding down the stairs.
- Unfortunately, there is no information about the battery where it is hidden and how it can Be replaced when needed.
5. Bright Stars Roaming Safari:
Walker is worth mentioning due to it’s design and construction.
It comprised of a toy station, which is removable. A steering wheel toy is available, the volume of the sound is adjustable.
It is recommended for the age of 6 to12 months, weight 15to26 pounds.
- The seat of the walker is outstandingly good in the meaning of the baby’s safety.
- The price of the models reasonable and these to features quite big.
Due to the tall back of the seat, it is impossible to store the folded walker under the bed.
The very thin fabric of these at don’t fully is comfortable for a child.
6. MEE MEE Baby Walker With Adjustable Height and push and lebar:
Mee mee baby walker is the best baby walker in India because it is made of premium quality materials to ensure durability and safety.
- It is made of a soft cushioned material to give extreme comfort to the babies.
- The padded seat is absolutely comfortable to use, detach and wash off effortlessly.
- Comes at a reasonable price.
- 360-degree rotating wheels for easy mobility.
- Removable and washable seat for babysitting.
- Soft and durable cushion material offers extreme comfort.
- A bit heavy to carry.
- There is no switch off button for music.
- No safety wheel lock to control the walker.
7. Goyals Monkey Baby Walker With Adjustable Height:
While choosing the best baby walkers or toddler, you would have come across a goyals monkey baby walker. It has come with flexible and comfortable seating options to make the baby walk freely in multiple directions.
Children may fall when they walk and bump into objects. But with this baby walker, your kid will be safe and learns to walk quickly. This simple yet attractive walker will surely be a great choice for babies.
The seat pad is adjustable in height and is comfortably fitted with a cushioned backrest.
- Wide frame for a child’s safety.
- Requires 2AA batteries to operate toys.
- Detachable and washable padded seat for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The recommended age is 6 months to 4years.
- A comfortable cushioned seat with back eest gives strong support.
- Disappointed with the cushion quality and poor stitching at the corners.
8. Bay Bee 2 In 1 Sit To Stand Push And Pull Baby Walker:
If you are looking for a baby walker, that is also full of gaming toys and a safety locking system then you should grab Bay bee walker. This baby walker is best to use for kids aged 12-18 months.
- It is a great gift for babies on birthdays, special occasions and other festive seasons.
- It is very comfortable and convenient to use and comes at moderate prices.
- The specially designed locking mechanism controls the speed of the baby walker and makes the learning process more fun and interesting.
- Very economical to buy.
- Highly safe and easy to use.
- Improves and motor and cognitive skills in children.
- Special locking mechanism to control the walker speed.
- No height adjustment option.
- Inefficient wheels and loose handles.
Despite its drawbacks, baby walkers are used by many families. Baby walker shapes a positive influence on motor development but may create risks for accidents and toe walking. These facts should be carefully explained to parents to convinced the min avoiding the use of the baby walkers.